Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread

Go down 
+12
NastyNate
RenKazama
GstarRawr
Shottymaster
Skies
Blahblah677
Skippy
冥界劍士
Elk
Mephisto Phallus
JohnPwnsYou
Echo
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Malicih

Malicih

The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:35 pm

I think that's what every realistic person wants in a partner.

Guess I should ask a question instead of comment though. lol
Art thou a fair cook?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:16 pm

Well, I can go into things I'd like a girl to have/do/be, but that's just wishful thinking and isn't something I look for in a girl; it's just bonus points

I can cook, but I don't let anyone know that. I actually hate cooking simply because I only cook when I'm hungry, and when I'm hungry I don't want to cook this big elaborate meal. Still, I often do grilling and make a few dishes for the holiday's, and it's well received. For myself though, I'll stoop as low as Easy Mac to get food in my belly ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:42 pm

I have met very few females that are taller than I am at my current height.
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Who are the best 10 players in our clan? And list if they have any especially outstanding about them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steam
Caboose

Caboose

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:59 am

Echo are you racist?
Back to top Go down
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:01 am

Shottymaster wrote:
How tall are you?
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:33 am

Caboose wrote:
Echo are you racist?
Didn't echo already answer that last page or so?
Back to top Go down
Caboose

Caboose

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:29 am

Idk
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:23 pm

RenKazamaCA wrote:
Who are the best 10 players in our clan? And list if they have any especially outstanding about them. Very Happy

In no particular order:

Echo - Getting worse as time goes on with because no time to practice my new weight and sensitivity of the mouse (combined with simply not playing)

Ren - Started out as an moderately above average player who is now one of the best 3 in the clan. However, your play is too inconsistent in clan wars

Reg - Camps and plays defensively too much, but is good at it (yes you can be bad at camping)

Fred - Also plays too defensively. I think Reg is a better nester while I think Fred is better offensively; when solely comparing the two

Shotty - Biggest advantage is his tank setup. It's so rarely used with players that have any amount of skill, so a lot of people don't know how to handle him. I've always wanted to try the slow and steady approach for maximum lulz but I've just never had the time since I only get on to clan war now. Still, shotty is definitely one of the top 3 skill-wise tanking or not

Malicih - Used to be a great player, but his inactivity makes him much less competitive. Used to be above Fred level

Dark - Same with dark, used to be on par with Fred

Paiste - Our best average player. Never pulls crazy k/d's but is very consistent and adapts to situations/tactics well enough to be my top choice out of our 'average player' pool

Skies - Used to be about shotty level, way back when. Now he's average player level

Gstar - Individually performs better than paiste, but doesn't have the same kind of team sense; probably due to him not being able to clan war with us often

Caboose wrote:
Echo are you racist?

See page 5, short answer yes.
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Skippy wrote:
Shottymaster wrote:
How tall are you?
Somewhere between 6' and 6' 2"
Back to top Go down
NastyNate

NastyNate

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:13 am

I never met a girl near my height either.
lolz
Back to top Go down
Steam
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:18 am

I didn't make the top 10. foreversad.
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:14 am

Don't worry. I didn't either Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GstarRawr

GstarRawr

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:01 am

Sad that Im not really able to play much anymore. I needa get up there to that high level! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malicih

Malicih

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:18 pm

Rofl back when I no-lifed CA. xD

Idk if it's already been asked but, do you still have any close friends from high school or when you were growing up? I'd like to imagine I'll at least have one or two after high school but even my two oldes sisters only really have one that'd be there for them if something went horribly awry.
Back to top Go down
Elk

Elk

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:22 pm

10 best players and you didn't include Elk. What is this crazy world?
Back to top Go down
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:22 pm

ELK IS BEST
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Malicih wrote:
Idk if it's already been asked but, do you still have any close friends from high school or when you were growing up? I'd like to imagine I'll at least have one or two after high school but even my two oldes sisters only really have one that'd be there for them if something went horribly awry.

I actually don't, but that's sort of my fault.

I plan on reconnecting with some of them once I get back to being completely self-sufficient (probably buying a house at the end of next year), but currently none of my close childhood or high school friends are still around.

My three childhood friends that have been with me for the longest I stopped talking to within the past couple of years, because all three of them dropped out of highschool/college, got into drugs/drinking, and either leech of their parents or work minimum wage jobs out of their parents' house. I certainly don't avoid them, but getting an education and holding a 9-5 just puts you in different social circumstances. They go out and get drunk/high while I can't really do that since I have to go to work. So instead I just go to friends houses and watch Starcraft over the weekend or something more... tame?

I'm pretty sure if you're in an area where people are more likely to be well-off you should be fine, but I honestly only know of 5 friends from high school who made it through college with me. Everyone else is in different in social circles that I don't really want to be a part of.

Doesn't help that I lost a lot of my high school friends with the little scandal thing I had right at the end of my senior year
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:31 pm

What's your view on divorce? :/
Back to top Go down
Steam
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:07 am

If that bitch won't make you a sandwich, get rid of her. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
冥界劍士

冥界劍士

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:30 am

What are you allergic to?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrDragunovSVD
GstarRawr

GstarRawr

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:46 am

Who wears short shorts?
Back to top Go down
NastyNate

NastyNate

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:16 am

You guys can ask me stuff too!?!?!

but srsly, what's one place in the world you want to visit
Back to top Go down
Steam
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Shottymaster wrote:
Skippy wrote:
How tall are you?
I'm 5'11 - 6'0 now...
Back to top Go down
NastyNate

NastyNate

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Skippy wrote:
Shottymaster wrote:

I'm 5'11 - 6'0 now...

I'm 6'5 - 6'6"

Surprised

If any of the old TP remembers Teblos, he was about 6'8" 400 lbs trololololololololol
Back to top Go down
Steam
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next