Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I've noticed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Malicih

Malicih

So I've noticed Empty
PostSubject: So I've noticed   So I've noticed I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:27 pm

We've started our group now and set pretty much everything up. That is everything except event type shin-digs.

So I want to start with getting just a night every week or every other that we just chill & hang out. Not mandatory or anything, just having fun like we do any other night, just with a little more planning so it's not a random night and some people miss out since we don't have any other way of knowing other than jumping on TS.

Just post what day of the week is the slowest (or laziest) day and hopefully we'll come up with a good day to hold these on.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

So I've noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I've noticed   So I've noticed I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Sounds like a good idea. I can do it pretty much whenever since I'm tied to my comp most of the time doing homework and stuff, but Friday nights worked well back in TP.
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

So I've noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I've noticed   So I've noticed I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Gotta get down on Friday.
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

So I've noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I've noticed   So I've noticed I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Shottymaster wrote:

Fridays should be our official "Event Days". <3
When we start actually getting around doing clan wars (which is a whole different topic by itself), they should be done on Saturdays when everyone is most active.
And as for most of us, we like to procrastinate and finish all our work on Sunday anyways.
Back to top Go down
Steam
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

So I've noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I've noticed   So I've noticed I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:21 pm

RenKazamaCA wrote:
Shottymaster wrote:

Fridays should be our official "Event Days". <3
When we start actually getting around doing clan wars (which is a whole different topic by itself), they should be done on Saturdays when everyone is most active.
And as for most of us, we like to procrastinate and finish all our work on Sunday anyways.
Oh yeah, silly rest of the country, not getting out of school until a month later than I do.
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

So I've noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I've noticed   So I've noticed I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Silly rest of the country? Oh Matt, why so lucky?
Back to top Go down
Steam
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

So I've noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I've noticed   So I've noticed I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Because I'm a bauss.

Get out of school in May, lots of hawt people at waterparks all summer, and we never have to worry about hurricanes, tornados, etc.
Back to top Go down
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

So I've noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I've noticed   So I've noticed I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Wow, I'll host nx wep events from time to time... well, once I liquidate my maplestory crap Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So I've noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I've noticed   So I've noticed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I've noticed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Pixel  :: Archive :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: