Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good job guys

Go down 
+5
Shottymaster
Blahblah677
Elk
DaPhatCreepa
Echo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Leader
Echo

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:07 pm

After a long time we finally started clan warring again and we went 4-1 today, so congrats to everyone on the teams. We're going to have to start practicing SnD though, since we do seem to have a good handle on CTF (our one loss was a SnD Sand Hog)

On a less positive note, I am a little disappointed a lot of you didn't listen when we were trying to do the recording. It's completely fine to mess around but not when we're trying to record. Especially when the recording is being done for promotion of the clan. Hopefully we can be a little more organized next time and actually get some footage
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
DaPhatCreepa

DaPhatCreepa

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:11 pm

I
want
to
clan
war
so
bad
Back to top Go down
Elk

Elk

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:13 pm

If I was there we would of gone 5-0.
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:34 pm

Just a quick question. Am I actually needed in the recording? It'd be nice to be in it but if I can't make it and I'm not an essential role, feel free to record without me. I'm having a party Saturday for my friends that are going off to college so I won't be able to log on all day unless certain friends want to see me play for a bit. I MIGHT be free Sunday and late Friday but it's not guaranteed. So basically, if I can make a recording, that'd be nice, but otherwise give me a role that's not wholly essential to the movie so if it turns out I can't make it, we don't have to wait to record another time.
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Elk wrote:

You mean 5-213 right?

Trolololo
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:07 pm

Who was actually in these clan wars? I can't remember who was in the channel but I'm guessing Shotty, Lorii/C++, Echo, and Ren?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:08 pm

Blahblah677 wrote:
Just a quick question. Am I actually needed in the recording? It'd be nice to be in it but if I can't make it and I'm not an essential role, feel free to record without me. I'm having a party Saturday for my friends that are going off to college so I won't be able to log on all day unless certain friends want to see me play for a bit. I MIGHT be free Sunday and late Friday but it's not guaranteed. So basically, if I can make a recording, that'd be nice, but otherwise give me a role that's not wholly essential to the movie so if it turns out I can't make it, we don't have to wait to record another time.

No, we just need whoever will fill the role. However you will be needed for YOUR bit

I'm also gonna need quite a few guys for my bit so yeah

@cw's: add john and that was the team
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:21 pm

PINGAS MOTHAFUCKAAAAAAAS. sorry about flashing and shooting at everyone during the filming. i was hyped since we won so much in our clan wars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:42 pm

btw, can someone draw out some maps for positioning when we clan war on maps? and labels too?
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:44 pm

My bit huh?....I'm rather...uncreative.
Back to top Go down
Elk

Elk

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:01 am

Shottymaster wrote:
Elk wrote:

You mean 5-213 right?

Trolololo
That's how I roll, brah.
Back to top Go down
DaPhatCreepa

DaPhatCreepa

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:05 am

Good job guys. I wish I could have been there.
Back to top Go down
GstarRawr

GstarRawr

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:51 am

Hmm I should come back to CW. Twas always fun with you guys haha
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:13 pm

Still sad that our record is 6-7. -___-
*Note how when I'm around things go a lot better. <3 *
Yes, we need to practice SnD, however the biggest part of our loss was NOT the mode.
I'm pretty sure it was the map, as no one (even the ones from the Strike Team) were prepared for Sand Hog. We weren't in our territory (being Cold Seed and Gray Hammer), it was mostly the terrain.
We stomped the same guys when it was SnD Gray Hammer, so objectivity isn't the issue, it's the lack of gameplay experience in that map.

Which is why I'm going to propose again we need to expand our CW expertise.
Before it was only Cold Seed, but I feel we've slowly eased into and developed our own tactics for Gray Hammer. I'm pretty sure most members wouldn't be against broadening our horizons a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Steam
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Can we practice tonight? Sad
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:06 pm

9:30 is when the maintenance is done. Probably including the abilities, new map, and modified elite rules. Chances are we'll be too busy trying all those out today. Maybe in a few days or so (when we figure out how best to abuse these abilities. <3 )
Back to top Go down
Steam
DaPhatCreepa

DaPhatCreepa

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Nade volleyball will be a lot better xD
Back to top Go down
Malicih

Malicih

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:00 pm

-Loves Sand Hog WITH A PASSION-
Just Sayin'
Back to top Go down
Elk

Elk

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Malicih wrote:
Just Sayin'
I love you.
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:42 pm

lol Nexon just extended it to 7:30. I hope they don't screw this one up....too badly
Back to top Go down
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:57 pm

CA players don't know what a long patch feels like until they feel 24 hour patches for lolMaple.
Back to top Go down
Malicih

Malicih

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:04 pm

I despised those patches when I played maple....

"Oh yay patch day! Let's see how long this one is. Very Happy "
-Checks Site-
-Faints-
-Comes to-
"Must've been a bad dream."
-Sees screen and cries-

Delayed mah hardcore grindan' TT_TT
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:14 am

Elk wrote:
Malicih wrote:
Just Sayin'
I love you.

The more reason he should come on more often. Sad
Back to top Go down
Steam
Malicih

Malicih

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:41 pm

I was on for like 2 Hours after the patch last night. And you weren't on sooooo..... </3 SOZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good job guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job guys   Good job guys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good job guys
Page 1 of 1