Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackpersona Recruit Decision

Go down 
4 posters

Allow or Deny?
Let him in
Blackpersona Recruit Decision I_vote_lcap29%Blackpersona Recruit Decision I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Keep him out
Blackpersona Recruit Decision I_vote_lcap71%Blackpersona Recruit Decision I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Echo
Leader
Echo

Blackpersona Recruit Decision Empty
PostSubject: Blackpersona Recruit Decision   Blackpersona Recruit Decision I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:09 pm

I'm thinking of denying Blackpersona, and being the democratic leader I am (who just happens to love polls), I'm going to go with majority rules

These are the reasons why I think he should be denied:
Screen name - doesn't exactly emanate maturity. Not a huge deal at all but still a little tidbit
KDR - .88. This would be completely fine, except he wants to play competitively. See next
No mic - Not only is he bad but he has no mic and wants to play competitively
Can't answer straight questions
Personality doesn't seem to fit with the clan, does not seem to be 16.

"Sorry brosky I AM NOT BLACK BUT I DO SMOKE BLUNTZ"

Of course it's up to you guys if you want to give him a chance
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: Blackpersona Recruit Decision   Blackpersona Recruit Decision I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Give him a probationary period of around 5 days to a week. We'll see if he's cool or not.
If he wants to play competitvely, we DO have the TUTORS Event to train "bad" players and hopefully we'll be implemented Strike Team-esque Trainings again soon.
Back to top Go down
Steam
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

PostSubject: Re: Blackpersona Recruit Decision   Blackpersona Recruit Decision I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:24 am

RenKazamaCA wrote:
Give him a probationary period of around 5 days to a week. We'll see if he's cool or not.
If he wants to play competitvely, we DO have the TUTORS Event to train "bad" players and hopefully we'll be implemented Strike Team-esque Trainings again soon.
I was originally going to say I'm more inclined to not accept him. I mean I know that he has a higher KDR than me and certain few but I do feel like a competitive player should have a much higher KDR. In my opinion, less than 1.4 or even 1.2 and below is more of for casual players but we could always accept him as a casual player until he improves and can truly play competitively among the better players. My biggest issue is that last comment "Sorry brosky I AM NOT BLACK BUT I DO SMOKE BLUNTZ." It makes me question what his attitude, personality, and demeanor are like and I wonder how he'll fit in among us. At best I think we should accept but have a probationary period because we do want players to represent this clan as fun but mature (most of the time) and skilled when we clan war.
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Blackpersona Recruit Decision   Blackpersona Recruit Decision I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:44 pm

Looks like hes not gonna be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackpersona Recruit Decision   Blackpersona Recruit Decision I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackpersona Recruit Decision
Page 1 of 1