Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Control setup

Go down 
+10
JohnPwnsYou
MyInnerFred
Mephisto Phallus
Echo
Jasonix
The Doctor
Shottymaster
冥界劍士
Blahblah677
Tiggerpooh
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiggerpooh

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:10 pm

I was just wondering what your keyboard control layouts are. Recently I have been finding it uncomfortable reaching my pinky all the way down to hit the ctrl so I switched it to alt. Just wanted to hear from you guys.
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:41 pm

I have a really weird setup with sprint on my F key, fire mode on G, normal WASD, crouch on shift, walk on control, Teamspeak push to speak on Alt, and melee scroll click, primary scroll up, secondary scroll down.
Back to top Go down
冥界劍士

冥界劍士

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:54 pm

ESDF
Z walk
Shift sprint
A crouch
Space jump
Teamspeak MMB
Previous weapon MWU
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrDragunovSVD
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Default.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:43 pm

Shottymaster wrote:
Default.
Back to top Go down
Jasonix

Jasonix

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:58 pm

What's the most comfortable teamspeak button? MMB seems okay, and most of keyboard is uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Jasonix wrote:
What's the most comfortable teamspeak button? MMB seems okay, and most of keyboard is uncomfortable.

One of the thumb buttons on your mouse.
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Mephisto Phallus

Mephisto Phallus

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:21 pm

I just do voice detection on teamspeak.
Makes for lulzy shit when my roommate is around.
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:26 am

Back to top Go down
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:48 am

Default. but I'm trying to find a button for the walk button. I gotta start using that shit more. Tab for TS lululul
Back to top Go down
PsychoRealm

PsychoRealm

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:53 am

crouch c
walk ctrl

rest same
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:23 am

PsychoRealm wrote:
crouch c
walk ctrl

rest same

Thought I was the only one
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:42 am

hey copied u echo
Back to top Go down
PsychoRealm

PsychoRealm

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:07 am

actually thats my CSS controls

since i was used to walking with shift in css next closest thing to shift i can hit is ctrl since sprint is on shift
Back to top Go down
Tiggerpooh

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:20 pm

You'd hit C with your thumb right?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:16 pm

No pointer finger then if you need to move right you switch your middle finger around
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:14 pm

Default controls. Seems perfectly fine to me.
Back to top Go down
Steam
PsychoRealm

PsychoRealm

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Echo wrote:
No pointer finger then if you need to move right you switch your middle finger around

Hitting c with thumb is too awkward, cant really press it without pressing space
Back to top Go down
-WarTheory-

-WarTheory-

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:13 am

Control Setup? ahh WASD keys for movement, i never walk in the game crouching just seems like a better idea to me, you move about the same speed and you make yourself a smaller target int he process. The Q button is my knife, dont really know why i made it that but it feels easier to access, and my primary and secondary weapons are on the mouse wheel, up is primary, down is secondary. It makes it very easy to quickswitch to a pistol in a firefight, something that against noobs equals almost an easy kill, and against pros hopefully will injure, lotto a headshot, or stave off the inevitable. I gotta say though i <3 my pistols, so fun to use Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Paiste

Paiste

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:13 pm

My knife is set to a button on my mouse, I have been looking for a way to set my walk to an easy button though. I'm gonna have to try that mouse wheel for switching weapons though War, sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Steam
-WarTheory-

-WarTheory-

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:35 pm

Paiste wrote:
My knife is set to a button on my mouse, I have been looking for a way to set my walk to an easy button though. I'm gonna have to try that mouse wheel for switching weapons though War, sounds like a good idea.

Ya i originally had the knife button as the wheel click, when u depress the mouse wheel down (in case u didnt catch my meaning) but i realized it was easier to put it on the Q button for easier access since the wheel button click made more since for my Vent and TS hotkey, i can still shoot and tell ppl where someone is AND be able to dodge bullets, rather than stand in one spot trying to hit the jumping bunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Control setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control setup   Control setup I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Control setup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Pixel  :: Archive :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: