Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-_DR-EVIL_-'s Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-_DR-EVIL_-

-_DR-EVIL_-'s Application Empty
PostSubject: -_DR-EVIL_-'s Application   -_DR-EVIL_-'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:11 pm

In-Game Name- -_DR-EVIL_-

Alternates? None

Age- 15

KDR- 1.09

Activity Level- Everyday

Do you have mic/headset? Yes

Have you ever been demoted or suspended? Suspended once for 3 days when 400 players were suspended in Nexons wide-spread crackdown on harassment of players

Post your CBL tag - Will not allow me to post. Check out my previous name too: iXStabxNubs. I also have a youtube channel: iXStabxNubsCA

Do you play Combat Arms casually or do you like to compete in clan wars? I like to play casually.

Are you currently in another clan? No.

List your past clans- Too many. I just want a clan that is void of drama.

Why do you want to join Dead Pixel? Players are legitmate, clan looks very tidy and organized and void of drama,hackers,glitchers ,etc.

Were you referred to the clan? By who? The person who posted the clan on the Nexon Forums
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: -_DR-EVIL_-'s Application   -_DR-EVIL_-'s Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:49 am

Hey man! The in-game clan is actually full right now, but if you'd like to hang around until we level up (it'll be soon after the hacks die down some) we can accept you in-game if all goes well. I'll PM you the TS Info so you can hang out while you wait, if you'd like
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
-_DR-EVIL_-

PostSubject: Re: -_DR-EVIL_-'s Application   -_DR-EVIL_-'s Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:54 am

Alright Echo cool bro thanks for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
-_DR-EVIL_-

PostSubject: Re: -_DR-EVIL_-'s Application   -_DR-EVIL_-'s Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:55 am

I will be on again when I get home from school which should be about 4-ish EST time. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
-_DR-EVIL_-

PostSubject: Re: -_DR-EVIL_-'s Application   -_DR-EVIL_-'s Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:28 pm

i hate to be pushy but am I getting the TS info? Cause if not forget my application
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: -_DR-EVIL_-'s Application   -_DR-EVIL_-'s Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Echo wrote:
Hey man! The in-game clan is actually full right now, but if you'd like to hang around until we level up (it'll be soon after the hacks die down some) we can accept you in-game if all goes well. I'll PM you the TS Info so you can hang out while you wait, if you'd like

Quote :
I'll PM you the TS Info

>_>
Unless he forgot which I doubt.
Back to top Go down
Tiggerpooh

PostSubject: Re: -_DR-EVIL_-'s Application   -_DR-EVIL_-'s Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:10 pm

We're not allowed to give the the TS info?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: -_DR-EVIL_-'s Application   -_DR-EVIL_-'s Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:57 pm

Denied.

If you come back, PM me and I'll resend you the TS info
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -_DR-EVIL_-'s Application   -_DR-EVIL_-'s Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-_DR-EVIL_-'s Application
Page 1 of 1