Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

De_Piranesi Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasonix

Jasonix

De_Piranesi Application Empty
PostSubject: De_Piranesi Application   De_Piranesi Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:17 pm

Hello! I would definitely like to join the amazing clan, Dead Pixel. Here is my application:

In-Game Name-De_Piranesi

Nexon Forum name (if applicable)-FPS

Alternates?: Well, I do have an alternate account, ixsinn, that many members know about.

Age-I'm 13. Even though this is not a high age, I am very mature and I do not tolerate any hacking, glitching(unless it is shoulder, nametagging, which I hate, but really can't stop), or powerleveling.

KDR-0.99(Lol). I can be playtested, if needed.

Activity Level-I try to get on AS MUCH as possible. On weekends, unless I have to go somewhere, I will always be on.

Do you have mic/headset?: At the moment, I am using my webcam microphone and a pair of Apple iPod Headphones. These work fine, but I probably will be getting a Logitech Headset soon.

Have you ever been demoted or suspended?: I've never been through such trouble of the sort.

Post your CBL tag (http://thecbl.net/sig.html)-De_Piranesi Application De_piranesi

Do you play Combat Arms casually or do you like to compete in clan wars?: I like to compete in clan wars, and would love to learn from other skilled players in Dead Pixel.

Are you currently in another clan?: No, not at the moment.

List your past clans-As I've said before, I have been in TeamDesuMatch and Sexy House, and therefore many members already know me by my main that I had a few months or so ago, Ixsinn...

Why do you want to join Dead Pixel?: I would love to join Dead Pixel to learn from the MANY skilled and talented players in this clan. Learning from others and becoming better would be an amazing possibility!

Were you referred to the clan? If so, by who?: No, I have not been referred to by anyone.

Also, this is how I would deal with hackers. Basically, I would talk on clan chat and see if I'm just paranoid. If this person is actually hacking or cheating, I would just leave the game, without a word said to that person.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: De_Piranesi Application   De_Piranesi Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Is someone clan hopping?
Back to top Go down
Jasonix

Jasonix

PostSubject: Re: De_Piranesi Application   De_Piranesi Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:32 pm

The Doctor wrote:
Is someone clan hopping?
Lol.

B.E.B kicked me.
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: De_Piranesi Application   De_Piranesi Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Reason?
Back to top Go down
Jasonix

Jasonix

PostSubject: Re: De_Piranesi Application   De_Piranesi Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:06 pm

MyInnerFred wrote:
Reason?
Ahhh yes. Well, basically, I tried out for B.E.B. Their recruitment process is to stay on ventrilo server and play. When they put me in scrims to tryout, I didn't do too well, and I got kicked.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: De_Piranesi Application   De_Piranesi Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:20 pm

Denied.

Sorry, too young
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Jasonix

Jasonix

PostSubject: Re: De_Piranesi Application   De_Piranesi Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:56 pm

Echo wrote:
Denied.

Sorry, too young
Okay, no problem.
I hope you guys get better members than me, and hope you level up soon Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: De_Piranesi Application   De_Piranesi Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

De_Piranesi Application
Page 1 of 1