Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Double-J's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Double-J

Double-J's Application Empty
PostSubject: Double-J's Application   Double-J's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:18 pm

In-Game Name- Double-J

Nexon Forum name (if applicable)- DoubleJ

Nickname (what you prefer to be called)- JJ or Double

Alternates?

Age- 18 almost 19.

KDR- 1.27 and always increasing

Activity Level- i was on a break from the game, but now back to full time play. 15+ hours a week.

Do you have mic/headset? i have both, although my main gaming headset is broke atm, I do have my backup on hand.

Have you ever been demoted or suspended? nope.

Post your CBL tag Double-J's Application Double-j

Do you play Combat Arms casually or do you like to compete in clan wars? I love to clan war, and I'm good at giving and following instructions. I communicate well, and have a higher kdr in clanwars then in regular play.

Are you currently in another clan? nope

List your past clans- 28th CK regiment, and a bunch of clans connected to Gaggle of noobs a long time ago. 28th was my most recent, but there primary game switched to minecraft, which I do like, but I quit gaming for a few months, and am looking for a new home.

Why do you want to join Dead Pixel? You guys seem good, confident, and like you have a good structure of players and rules.

Were you referred to the clan? If so, by who?

Other:
I recently came back, so I'm slightly rusty, but I'm confident I can keep up with your teams, and be an asset in clan-wars of all kinds. My best modes are CTF, SND, and I'm quite adequate at elimination as well. I'm a rusher and sniper. My mid range game isn't bad, but my comfort zone is very close or very far.
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Double-J's Application   Double-J's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Always increasing kdr huh? not if your playing against us no. Lol

Alright I'll pm you the Teamspeak info
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Double-J's Application   Double-J's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Hey!

Welcome to Dead Pixel. You probably don't know me, but I'm the absentee leader of Dead Pixel. My life is pretty busy right now, as the end of the year always is (especially at work..), but I wanted to personally say hi and welcome to the clan.

I've activated your account to member, you can now see some sub-forums you couldn't before, most notably Dead Pixel discussion. Currently it doesn't seem like we have any events going, but that will change once I come back after the New Year's (depending on how fast I can secure my new apartment).

So yeah! Have fun, hang around on the TS, and welcome to Dead Pixel Smile

(copy pasta sorry :[ )
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Double-J's Application   Double-J's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:14 am

Kicked due to inactivity
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double-J's Application   Double-J's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double-J's Application
Page 1 of 1