Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs)

Go down 
+3
Mephisto Phallus
Echo
Miaoven Winter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Miaoven Winter

Miaoven Winter

Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs) Empty
PostSubject: Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs)   Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:27 am

To your heart's content; what are your favorite songs from which series, what are your most recent acquisitions, what releases are you looking forward to? Anything and everything having to deal with the music that makes the show.

Right now, I am patiently waiting for Wednesday, when we finally get the full single for Tokitsukasadoru Juuni no Meiyaku, the first Steins;Gate ED, which has quickly become my #1 show this season. I've been so amped up for it that I actually added the TV size cut to iTunes (something I've only done twice).

*Unless Echo explicitly allows, I would refrain from share links being posted here.*
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs)   Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:53 am

Ah, yeah I'll have to throw up a rules section. Most links should be fine unless they are from popular torrent sites like thejacksparrowbay. These aren't my rules by the way, any forum board that promotes illegal material (including 18+ stuff), will get deleted without notice

Anyways, both the OP and the ED to AnoHana are pretty amazing. The songs themselves are pretty good, but when you add in what they do for the video and how powerful it is, definitely makes it one of the best I've seen in a while

The ED is really good too but I can't find a link of the vid yet since it makes it that much better

If you haven't seen AnoHana yet, stop anything else you're watching and do it. it's only 6 episodes in so far and one of the best if not the best anime this season
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Mephisto Phallus

Mephisto Phallus

PostSubject: Re: Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs)   Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Meduka Meguca OST Part I is out now, just saying.
Best OPs of this season are AnoHana OP and Core Pride by UVERworld (Ao-Ex OP)
Best ED is Butterfly from Steins;Gate
Kyoukoushi-hen Eureka Seven OPs are all ossimsauce.
Also, Bakemonogatari, that is all.

EDIT: OH DEAR GOD
JUST CHECKED SHINNODEN TODAY
STEINS;GATE ED, KAMINOMI II ED, AND DENPA ONNA ED OUT
OH MY GOD
JACKPOT MAN JACKPOT
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs)   Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:30 pm

I have to say Code Geass has got to have the best OST of any anime ever. You can proceed to argue with me, but you will be wrong. Smile
This is MY personal favourite, although all of them are absolutely great. The only reason I love this one so much is because it was playing when Lelouch finally took over the world.
Back to top Go down
Steam
Mephisto Phallus

Mephisto Phallus

PostSubject: Re: Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs)   Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Yuki Kajiura is the BAUSS of all anime soundtracks.
Back to top Go down
Miaoven Winter

Miaoven Winter

PostSubject: Re: Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs)   Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:23 am

Mephisto Phallus wrote:

EDIT: OH DEAR GOD
JUST CHECKED SHINNODEN TODAY
STEINS;GATE ED, KAMINOMI II ED, AND DENPA ONNA ED OUT
OH MY GOD
JACKPOT MAN JACKPOT

Yeah, we got the same on Nihonomaru today. ^_^

Gotta agree with you, Ren. CG OSTs are all damn good, Nakagawa-san's a fantastic composer. My two personal favorites are still Yoko Kanno (GitS, anyone?) and JUN MUSIC FUCKING MATTERS MAEDA.
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs)   Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:38 pm

[quote="Miaoven Winter"]
Mephisto Phallus wrote:

JUN MUSIC FUCKING MATTERS MAEDA.

YES! <3
Back to top Go down
Steam
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs)   Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:38 am

Trigun OST - Scattered Rain

Samurai Champloo OST - Mystline

Back to top Go down
Mephisto Phallus

Mephisto Phallus

PostSubject: Re: Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs)   Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:10 am

!!!!
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs)   Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:57 am

POCKETO MONSTAH! (Note, this was the song playing in that Dragon Nest video of the Sniper job. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Steam
xTKanade

xTKanade

PostSubject: Re: Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs)   Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Clannad
Angel Beats!
Back to top Go down
Miaoven Winter

Miaoven Winter

PostSubject: Re: Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs)   Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:43 pm

So normally, I don't download soundtracks that I'm not explicitly looking for, in most cases I'm looking for particular track(s) that really stood out and that I want to hear again or find the full version of. Nothing like that really came up while watching Madoka (the story, action, and art style were too captivating), so I DL'd it on Monday just to see how it was in general.

The thing about this arrangement is that it's just well done as a whole. Nothing is too powerful or too emotional, it all flows with the series really damn well. Of course, it has some great memorable tracks, like 1. You Should Be a Magical Girl!, 2. Greetings, Worlds of Magic, 8. In the Afternoon and 13. Duel with a Witch, which are all fun to hear again. I'll be glad to pick up the next volume when it releases.
Back to top Go down
Mephisto Phallus

Mephisto Phallus

PostSubject: Re: Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs)   Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:31 pm

This shit sent shivers down mah spine
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs)   Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:01 am

HEY GUYS. THIS SONGS IS GOOD.

http://gendou.com/amusic/?filter=AnoHana
Back to top Go down
冥界劍士

冥界劍士

PostSubject: Re: Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs)   Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:16 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrDragunovSVD
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

PostSubject: Re: Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs)   Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:37 am

OMG SAMURAI CHAMPLOO. I LOVE THAT ANIME. I love the OST too Sad NUJABESSSSSS.
Back to top Go down
Mephisto Phallus

Mephisto Phallus

PostSubject: Re: Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs)   Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:42 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs)   Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Music Thread (OPs/EDs/OSTs)
Page 1 of 1