Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

league of legends tourniment

Go down 
+3
Blahblah677
GstarRawr
flamix13
7 posters

would u like a torny?
yes
league of legends tourniment I_vote_lcap89%league of legends tourniment I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
no
league of legends tourniment I_vote_lcap11%league of legends tourniment I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
flamix13

flamix13

league of legends tourniment Empty
PostSubject: league of legends tourniment   league of legends tourniment I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:52 pm

how bout we have some sort of torny in lol?
i think it would be quite fun
Back to top Go down
GstarRawr

GstarRawr

PostSubject: Re: league of legends tourniment   league of legends tourniment I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:55 pm

like 1v1's?
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

PostSubject: Re: league of legends tourniment   league of legends tourniment I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:57 pm

What exactly is the format of the tournament? The only problem I can think of using 1v1 is that it feels like some champions are better at 1v1 than others and that we may have to deal with champions forced to 1v1 against characters they normally wouldn't lane against.
Back to top Go down
flamix13

flamix13

PostSubject: Re: league of legends tourniment   league of legends tourniment I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:20 pm

i really havent thought about it tooooo much, but if we get enough people, perhapes we could do 2v2 or 3v3 depending how many people are intrested in doing a mini tournyment, if we were to do 1v1, playing as the same champion would be fun, obvioulsy there is alot of rules to place but who knows how many people would actually be intrested,
Back to top Go down
GstarRawr

GstarRawr

PostSubject: Re: league of legends tourniment   league of legends tourniment I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:00 am

Can do like what SoloMid did for their 1v1 tourney. Here's their rules

How Matches will be Played:

*Player 1 Bans First* Player 1 is the person higher on the bracket.

· Total of 4 bans per player.

· Bans will take place in a 1-2-2-2-1 order.

. After Bans, you will proceed to a blind pick. The Bans will stay the same for the 2nd game, but you will do another blind pick.

· All games will be first to First Blood, which means dying to a tower or jungle creeps does not count. Having first blood awarded to the player will count as a kill and a win.

o Note: Keep in mind that if you kill a Karthus or Kog'Maw and then die to their passive: you've gotten firstblood and won. Similarly, if you are Yorrick and you have been killed then come back to kill your enemy with your ultimate: you have been first-blooded (you lost). Pay attention and make sure to take screenshots.

· If First Blood does not occur, either summoner may win the game by destroying the enemy's second tower of the mid lane.

- The matches shall be 1v1, in middle lane, jungle and both bases.

- Matches are best of 3 and will be referred to as a "MATCH"

· All of the matches are played over a 1 day window and will be referred to as a "ROUND"

- Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals, and Grand-Final rounds will be best of 3.

- Each summoner have 4 champion bans every match.

· Champion bans will take place in the pre-game lobby with the top (or left hand) summoner of the bracket starting first and banning in a 1-2-2-2-1 order.

· Banned champions stay banned for each match (i.e. Champions banned at the start of game one stay banned throughout all games.

· Bans can ONLY change between rounds (new opponents).

· Beginning at Quarter-Final round, each game will have new bans and picks (final Cool

· From the Quarter-Finals on, each summoner will only have 30 seconds between each ban and pick. If either summoner fails to ban in time, they lose the ban.

Additional Match Rules:

· All matches are to be played with even teams, means if you have spectators: they are not permitted to have a global passive of any sort. If this happens, restart the match with the same picks/bans.

· If a player picks a banned champion, that player loses the game.

· If teams are uneven for any reason the match MUST be restarted before either summoner attacks a minion.

· Going into top and bottom lane is not allowed. Screenshot to provide as evidence to support your case.

· Manipulation of creeps in midlane is permitted such as Sona, Aegis of the Legion etc. However, manipulation of creeps in other lanes is not allowed, neither is farming them.

· There are no restrictions on the jungle creeps including the Dragon (no Baron Nashor).

· There is no restriction on use of Recall.

· Only spectators are allowed to stop minion waves in top and bottom lanes from pushing towers

· Banned items: Guardian Angel, Wriggle's Lantern, Madred's Razor (no ban on, Madreds Blood Razor) Banned summoner spells: 1) Spectator - CV's and Fortify, 2) Players - Revive, Teleport, Fortify

!WARNING! Any vulgar acts in, during, or before the match has begun (including on the forums) can be grounds for a DQ, so Summoners please keep it pleasant.

Tournament Technicalities:

· If any personal issues arise or any questions please contact: TournamentStaff on SoloMid.net forums.

· All summoners must have NA client (No matches will take place on EU or Asian client).

· In the event of brackets: player on the top will start bans OR player on the left will start bans, players on the bottom OR right will have first pick.

· In the event of no player showing for a set match - Both players will be disqualified and the opponent they would have played will get a BYE.

· In the event of a disconnect, if the player disconnects/crashes/server instability prior to either champion attacking minions, each other or neutral monsters, then the game is to be restarted with same champions/summoners. If server instability is continuing, the deadlines may be lifted and the round extended.

· In the event of bugs / exploits / hacks please notify TournamentStaff on forums.
Back to top Go down
flamix13

flamix13

PostSubject: Re: league of legends tourniment   league of legends tourniment I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:17 pm

read thru it all, i like the banning thing but 4 is kinda much (perhapes that i only kno how to play like 4 champions) maybe the banning thing could go to according to the level your opponent is, cuz like me as a lvl 12, i played only for a short while so i only kno so many charactors, but like a lvl 30 with over 150 wins under his/her belt, kno very many champs and should have more champs banned.

also with the 1v1 rule with first blood, i think the game could be over in like the first 10 minutes, which is kinda lame in my eyes, i was feeling more toward a complete full on map usage so it would require more handling of the creeps and jungling, all heading toward taking out nexus
Back to top Go down
Paiste

Paiste

PostSubject: Re: league of legends tourniment   league of legends tourniment I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:47 pm

1v1 on a full map is super annoying and boring
Back to top Go down
Steam
flamix13

flamix13

PostSubject: Re: league of legends tourniment   league of legends tourniment I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:00 pm

nothing is set n stone so whatever people wanna do, im just throwing my opinion and if alot of people r willing to participate, maybe we could do one
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: league of legends tourniment   league of legends tourniment I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:57 pm

*coughcatornycough*
Derp.
Back to top Go down
flamix13

flamix13

PostSubject: Re: league of legends tourniment   league of legends tourniment I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:16 pm

i would join in it, ur admin ant, propose one and i pree sure people would play
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: league of legends tourniment   league of legends tourniment I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:38 am

Paiste wrote:

LOL MORDE VS MORDE
Back to top Go down
flamix13

flamix13

PostSubject: Re: league of legends tourniment   league of legends tourniment I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:20 pm

^^^
i really like that idea, maybe we should do an event doing 1v1 full map same random champ x)
Back to top Go down
Paiste

Paiste

PostSubject: Re: league of legends tourniment   league of legends tourniment I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:48 pm

MyInnerFred wrote:
Paiste wrote:

LOL MORDE VS MORDE
you only won cuz your minions were more op
Back to top Go down
Steam
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: league of legends tourniment   league of legends tourniment I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Eh, count me in I guess. I'll just derp around the map. v_v
Back to top Go down
xTKanade

xTKanade

PostSubject: Re: league of legends tourniment   league of legends tourniment I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Singed vs singed.
Back to top Go down
GstarRawr

GstarRawr

PostSubject: Re: league of legends tourniment   league of legends tourniment I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Eve vs. Eve. Nobody knows where the other person is...
Back to top Go down
flamix13

flamix13

PostSubject: Re: league of legends tourniment   league of legends tourniment I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:58 pm

mundo vs mundo
xD
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

PostSubject: Re: league of legends tourniment   league of legends tourniment I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:13 pm

xTKanade wrote:
Singed vs singed.
Duel of trolls?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: league of legends tourniment   league of legends tourniment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

league of legends tourniment
Page 1 of 1