Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post your YouTube videos! (as links plox)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ReallyPale

ReallyPale

Post your YouTube videos! (as links plox) Empty
PostSubject: Post your YouTube videos! (as links plox)   Post your YouTube videos! (as links plox) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:51 am

You know what? Since a lot of the active clan on TS is doing YouTube playthroughs/commentaries/whatever, I think we need a second location OTHER than YouTube to advertise ourselves and post links to new videos. This way,we'resure to get more views from each other since communication of such things can be missed out on.

I also placed this topic in the public forum rather than the private one so that others who happen to step foot here can get a glimpse, too. But, be thorough as to who you are Like, for instance, make sure you liunk back to your account, then post the most recent video or playlist you want others to see.

This topic can also be used to discuss said videos, and to set up alliances on YouTube, such as featuring one another's channels,which I'm happy to do for you all.

I can go for an example: I'm SarahCanGame on YouTube.

Here is my homepage.

For those who are interested,view my latest playlist, a full-on blind run of the Mass Effect 3 Demo.

Click here to watch.

Please enjoy!
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Post your YouTube videos! (as links plox)   Post your YouTube videos! (as links plox) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:42 pm

I really like this thread! Nice, Sarah!

I don't make montages often but here's one I made. None trollish feedback would be awesome! ;o

Le Oil Rig

YouTube Channel

Also I am working on one but just too lazy to put time into it. D:
Back to top Go down
bushyg

PostSubject: Re: Post your YouTube videos! (as links plox)   Post your YouTube videos! (as links plox) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:28 am

https://youtu.be/kyPyMzZMEZk

and https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFusionClan?feature=watch

has a few of my videos. Sry for laziness without links, but seriously copy paste isn't that hard lol.
Back to top Go down
bushyg

PostSubject: Re: Post your YouTube videos! (as links plox)   Post your YouTube videos! (as links plox) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:29 am

Oh they are links, damnnnnn, still standing by the copy paste call.
Back to top Go down
ReallyPale

ReallyPale

PostSubject: Re: Post your YouTube videos! (as links plox)   Post your YouTube videos! (as links plox) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:10 pm

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: SKYWARD SWORD

So far there are two videos out. Getting them out takes longer than the others because I must record and the re-record my voice after editing. Then comes audio synching. Stilllove it, though! Watch it pl0x!

Does anyone have any tips for reducing the bg noise heard in the video at the beginning? I have a seperate mic from my headphones, and it's part of a webcam set. It's very good at catching noise, which is where the gackground noise comes from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your YouTube videos! (as links plox)   Post your YouTube videos! (as links plox) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your YouTube videos! (as links plox)
Page 1 of 1