Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys what up.

Go down 
+3
Echo
Shottymaster
Vince
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vince

Hey guys what up. Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys what up.   Hey guys what up. I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:59 pm

So here I am wondering what I am doing awake before 3pm and because I had noting better to do I decided to check the nexon forums for lulz when doing so reminded me that I haven't ever dropped by to say hello.

So how have you guys been and what have you been up to lately.
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

Hey guys what up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what up.   Hey guys what up. I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Hey man, haven't seen you in forever. What've you been up to recently? We've been playing a lot of LoL, with a few of us starting to get back into CA since Nexon actually started cleaning up the hackers.

The hack rate is at its all-time low since the closed beta, they nerfed specs, and are starting up another round of Spiders vs. Scorpions, they seem to finally be trying to please their players rather than cater solely to their wallets.

You should come and hang out in TS with us once in a while for lulz.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Hey guys what up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what up.   Hey guys what up. I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:37 pm

Ehh I haven't been doing much lately. I've been mostly playing LoL but lately been spending more time watching streams and just relaxing then actually playing the game because it hasn't really been enjoyable recently. Occasionally I'll play a game of league with the people at TDM, but I don't do that to often.

I might patch CA and play a game or two to see how it is but I don't ever see myself playing it for more then a game or two a week.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

Hey guys what up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what up.   Hey guys what up. I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:51 pm

At first I was like

whodafukdisnigga

Then I was like

odatsmynigga

Sup Vince
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
GstarRawr

GstarRawr

Hey guys what up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what up.   Hey guys what up. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Echo wrote:
At first I was like

whodafukdisnigga

Then I was like

odatsmynigga

Sup Vince

Me too. Hi Vince
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

Hey guys what up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what up.   Hey guys what up. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:00 pm

wow vince is still alive?
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

Hey guys what up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what up.   Hey guys what up. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Who is Vince? o.o
Back to top Go down
GstarRawr

GstarRawr

Hey guys what up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what up.   Hey guys what up. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:31 am

The Doctor wrote:
Who is Vince? o.o

From Team Paragon
Back to top Go down
Vince

Hey guys what up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what up.   Hey guys what up. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:51 am

The Doctor wrote:
Who is Vince? o.o

I'm no one really, just used to play CA with Echo, Shotty, Fred and others back in TP. Around the time TP disbanded I grew tired of CA and just quit, spent a couple of months hopping around Teamspeaks with some friends playing Leauge of Legends, ended up using the TeamDesuMatch TS for awhile until we got our own Teamspeak.

MyInnerFred wrote:
wow vince is still alive?

Yeah I'm still alive even though I haven't been doing much with my life, just sorta chillin' with friends trying to figure out what I want to spend my life doing and stuff.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

Hey guys what up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what up.   Hey guys what up. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:06 am

yeah, some of the guys told me. wasn't in TP but it's good to see another TP member lurking on teh forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caboose

Caboose

Hey guys what up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what up.   Hey guys what up. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:24 am

Good to see ya again! Just wish that everybody who played CA would come on again... It's no fun anymore without you and others from old TP...
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

Hey guys what up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what up.   Hey guys what up. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:24 am

Derp Derp Whats CA? I has BF3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey guys what up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what up.   Hey guys what up. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys what up.
Page 1 of 1