Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Updated intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Leader
Echo

Updated intro Empty
PostSubject: Updated intro   Updated intro I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:24 pm

Born and raised in the streets of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, I now currently live in Ohio working at RelayHealth, a health care provider. I had gotten a B.A. in Computer Information Systems at DeVry University. Before Relay, I've worked a few other jobs at places like PNC Bank, Children's Hospital, and AlphaMetrix.

I have a huge family with 8 brothers and sisters, and 14 (still counting) nieces and nephews. Don't even get me into uncles and aunts. I've never known my father but to be honest that's something that's never bothered me. I do wonder what it'd be like if I had one, but I don't get sad over it.

Other than play video games and mess with computers, I don't do much else with my free time. When the outside looks welcoming, I work on restoring my 1989 Pontiac Firebird or my 1991 Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo. I'm a big anime fan and go to conventions once or twice yearly, and have taken a liking to getting plastered and taking over bad panels.

Moving on to vidja games. I started playing games on the NES and the SEGA Genesis. Golden Axe and Mario Bros. is what I played, but I didn't really get into them until Mario Kart for the SNES. Fast forward almost two decades and now I want to go into the Video Game industry. I own a high-end gaming PC and all the consoles and handhelds. I spend most of my time on League of Legends though, and I play Minecraft from time to time but try not to get sucked into it (it's so addicting)

I had the idea of creating Dead Pixel when an old Combat Arms clan called Team Paragon was beginning to wane. Even though I've already been with them for a few years, newer members were ruining what I thought was once a great place to hang out online. After breaking off from Team Paragon and bringing a few of it's members with me, Dead Pixel was born. It had been a successful start, with very active members even without recruiting all that much. It didn't last forever, though. Combat Arms (being a F2P games owned by shitty Nexon) eventually turned to shit. Since then DP has gone through a couple turbulent times, but with the conversion to a community and the revitalization of events, I hope we start expanding our borders again

Fun facts:

I'm the sexiest thing since Brad Pitt in the 90's.

It may seem like I have self-respect and humility, but I really don't.

The last time I cheated on a game was in 2002, using 'operation cwal', 'show me the money', 'food for thought', and the 'black sheep wall' cheats in Starcraft: Broodwar's single player campaign.

I've won the 8th Annual Urban Community award awarded by the state for being a boss.

I have two cats, Cookie and Snowflake

I was more sad when Zack died in Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, than Aerith dying in FFVII

I cried like a baby watching Clannad ~After Story~

I graduated high school at 16, and got my bachelor's at 19

7 long islands is just enough to start getting me tipsy
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Unblest_Devotee

Unblest_Devotee

Updated intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated intro   Updated intro I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:13 pm

You really graduated at 16? Nice job man.
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

Updated intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated intro   Updated intro I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:45 pm

yeah he a genius
Back to top Go down
Unblest_Devotee

Unblest_Devotee

Updated intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated intro   Updated intro I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:03 pm

And he buys peoples presents, he's so nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Updated intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated intro   Updated intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updated intro
Page 1 of 1