Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello World of Dead Pixels!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Erojiji

Hello World of Dead Pixels! Empty
PostSubject: Hello World of Dead Pixels!   Hello World of Dead Pixels! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:30 pm

I'm sure most of you here already know me. I'm Erojiji, pervert leader extraodinaire of Sexy House.

I'm too lazy to write a full intro, so I'll just copy and paste what I have from the Sexy House forum:

I was born in 1984, which makes me pretty old, but not so old that I can't have fun.

I went to School in Hawaii (on Oahu), where I studied Information Technology. About a year before graduation, I got married to a wonder girl. Our first child was born on Hawaii, which is cool because I'm from Toronto.

After graduation, we moved back to Toronto (where I was born), and I started working. I work for a bank as an information security officer.

I started boxing, and of course surfing, when I was in College. I loved it. Surfing everyday after classes (and sometimes during classes) was amazing! Boxing every night was also extremely fun.

I started swimming at a young age, and still love it.

I also started paintball when I was 12, and am still an avid paintballer during the summer. If you live in the Toronto area, I would love to go paintballing with you guys.

Other than that, during my free time, I like to spend it with my family, or online playing CA. We'll see what happens when Diablo 3 is released.

Keep it sexy.
Back to top Go down
Niggy

Niggy

PostSubject: Re: Hello World of Dead Pixels!   Hello World of Dead Pixels! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Hentai.
Back to top Go down
DaPhatCreepa

DaPhatCreepa

PostSubject: Re: Hello World of Dead Pixels!   Hello World of Dead Pixels! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Hey Ero.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Hello World of Dead Pixels!   Hello World of Dead Pixels! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:49 pm

DIABLO 3 YESSSSSSSSSSS

Welcome to our forums Ero :]
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Erojiji

PostSubject: Re: Hello World of Dead Pixels!   Hello World of Dead Pixels! I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:02 am

Thanks Echo! and yes...DIABLO 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Elk

Elk

PostSubject: Re: Hello World of Dead Pixels!   Hello World of Dead Pixels! I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:02 am

Hello! coloncapitald
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello World of Dead Pixels!   Hello World of Dead Pixels! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello World of Dead Pixels!
Page 1 of 1