Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combat Arms Machinima

Go down 
+2
kropplower
Echo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Leader
Echo

Combat Arms Machinima Empty
PostSubject: Combat Arms Machinima   Combat Arms Machinima I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:42 pm

The guys over at Sexy House randomly brought this up and arbitrarily appointed me to lead the thing.

You guys wanna participate?
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
kropplower

kropplower

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Machinima   Combat Arms Machinima I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:05 pm

count me in!
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Machinima   Combat Arms Machinima I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Sure, why not?
Back to top Go down
DaPhatCreepa

DaPhatCreepa

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Machinima   Combat Arms Machinima I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:22 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Machinima   Combat Arms Machinima I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:40 pm

ROLES:

Director-
This person will keep the overall focus of the episodes. They must have skill in writing and organizing people. Will work with the writers and oversee the project.

Camera Man-
These people will be recording. You must be able to record at full-size, 60fps at high settings. You must also have a good upload speed or the patience to upload the files to the editor's.

Video Editor-
Must have Sony Vegas 10. Will go through clips that he receives from the camera men and edits them together to flow smoothly.

Audio Recorder/Editor-
Will go through .wav files and select several lines (that are acted out slightly differently) by the voice actors. Will then send the files to the director for him to pick the line that fits with the direction of the video the most. Must have Teamspeak 3 installed.

Voice Actor-
These guys will be the voices of the character's. Auditions will be held. Must not have a shitty mic.

Actor-
Will be the actual people in the game. Not the same as voice actor. Will be the one controlling the characters in-game

Writers-
Will write the story, the plot, sub-plots, and character's

Scripters-
Will write the scripts for the voice actor's to act out (the lines). Will often be a writer as well, if not, will work closely with the writer's.

Anyone can have multiple roles. Roles will be given, so application for each role only
Back to top Go down
GstarRawr

GstarRawr

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Machinima   Combat Arms Machinima I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:33 am

Actorrrrrr!
Back to top Go down
Ace145

Ace145

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Machinima   Combat Arms Machinima I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:39 pm

im in
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Machinima   Combat Arms Machinima I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:15 am

Deadline for main roles are thursday. If you want to participate PM me an application for the role(s) you want

in your application tell my why your qualified to have that role (ex. ive used Sony Vegas for 3 years and these are some of my clips)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Machinima   Combat Arms Machinima I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Arms Machinima
Page 1 of 1