Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Colorful [Movie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Leader
Echo

Colorful [Movie] Empty
PostSubject: Colorful [Movie]   Colorful [Movie] I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:15 pm

Colorful [Movie] 20100902132456

Summary: Based on a novel by Mori Eto, directed by Hara Keiichi. Won the award for ‘Excellent Animation of the Year’ at the 34th Japan Academy Prize, is nominated for ‘Animation of the Year’. Also won the ‘Animation Film Award’ at the 65th Mainichi Film Awards…

Upon reaching the train station to death, a dejected soul is informed that he is ‘lucky’ and will have another chance at life. He is placed in the body of a 14-year-old boy named Makoto Kobayashi, who has just committed suicide. Watched over by a neutral spirit named Purapura, the soul must figure out what his greatest sin and mistake in his former life was before his time limit in Makoto’s body runs out. He also has a number of other lesser duties he must complete, such as understanding what led Makoto to commit suicide in the first place and learning how to enjoy his second chance at life.

So, it seems to be really good. There's another series called Colorful and it's some Ecchi crap, so don't be fooled Googling it. If you need to obtain it, get at me on Xfire/Steam
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Unblest_Devotee

Unblest_Devotee

Colorful [Movie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorful [Movie]   Colorful [Movie] I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:54 am

I told you when you were online to link me this so uh next time you get a chance could you do so? it really seems interesting.
Back to top Go down

Colorful [Movie]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Pixel  :: Archive :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: