Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!

Go down 
+23
Jasonix
Z3RO-X
Darkrumors
Paiste
Tiggerpooh
Pronage339
Niggy
PsychoRealm
Skippy
kimitsu1994
Mephisto Phallus
冥界劍士
Shottymaster
Echo
flamix13
Blahblah677
JohnPwnsYou
GstarRawr
The Doctor
Caboose
Elk
MyInnerFred
RenKazama
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Jasonix wrote:
I look forward to getting owned by all of you.

Thats the spirit!
Back to top Go down
Jasonix

Jasonix

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:16 pm

MyInnerFred wrote:
Jasonix wrote:
I look forward to getting owned by all of you.

Thats the spirit!
YEAH-UH.
Back to top Go down
Jasonix

Jasonix

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:17 pm

Tiggerpooh wrote:
Echo wrote:
Look at it this way

1.00 KDR is the threshold

If you are seriously below 1 KDR, you get a higher multiplier

If you are above one, you get a small penalty

In the end, everyones KDR (with the multipliers) averages to 1.00; meaning everyone is on the same playing field.

Now if you play better then your usual, you will get above 1.00. So if you usually go 5/10, then go 8/10, you should get more points than the guy that goes 9/10 and gets 9/10 after the training

The multipliers are supposed to focus on the growth of a player by putting everyone on the same playing field, giving those with low KDRs a chance to take 1st place over those who have the higher KDRs. To win, you must improve the most you can with your tutor.
Yes, I understand the need for a level playing field and the multipliers are a good solution to that. However, Lets say elk and paiste are on the losing team. Everyone on the losing team gets +2 but since elk's multiplier is 2.68 he gets 5.36 points while paiste will only get 1.82. Yet both are on the losing team where their k/d doesn't matter.
HMMMMM....
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Tiggerpooh wrote:
Echo wrote:
Look at it this way

In the end, everyones KDR (with the multipliers) averages to 1.00; meaning everyone is on the same playing field.

Now if you play better then your usual, you will get above 1.00. So if you usually go 5/10, then go 8/10, you should get more points than the guy that goes 9/10 and gets 9/10 after the training

The multipliers are supposed to focus on the growth of a player by putting everyone on the same playing field, giving those with low KDRs a chance to take 1st place over those who have the higher KDRs. To win, you must improve the most you can with your tutor.
Yes, I understand the need for a level playing field and the multipliers are a good solution to that. However, Lets say elk and paiste are on the losing team. Everyone on the losing team gets +2 but since elk's multiplier is 2.68 he gets 5.36 points while paiste will only get 1.82. Yet both are on the losing team where their k/d doesn't matter.

Elk's other stats will make up for it. I don't expect him to win, even with his lulzy multiplier.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Johnny! We have some training to do! *evil grin* :'D
Back to top Go down
Jasonix

Jasonix

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:45 pm

The Doctor wrote:
Johnny! We have some training to do! *evil grin* :'D
I should get every tutor now.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Tiggerpooh wrote:
Echo wrote:
Look at it this way

The multiplier is only applied to individual performance
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Tiggerpooh

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Echo wrote:
Tiggerpooh wrote:

The multiplier is only applied to individual performance
Hmm, did i miss something?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:59 pm

Meaning points awarded for team performance aren't effected by the multiplier...
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:02 pm

BabyHai wrote:
MyInnerFred wrote:
your kind of too much trouble to mess with now? what do you mean?

No I said it’s ok, its even now anyways! I meant there is no need to mess with the pairs. I’ll just play a more with Metal and Fire I love you

Ughhh, well that's embarassing, I guess I didn't see you sign up? I'm so sorry. :/
The event is already underway, and we're short a person to pair you up with..
Again, I apologize. Sad
Back to top Go down
Steam
BabyHai

BabyHai

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:04 pm

RenKazama wrote:
BabyHai wrote:

No I said it’s ok, its even now anyways! I meant there is no need to mess with the pairs. I’ll just play a more with Metal and Fire I love you

Ughhh, well that's embarassing, I guess I didn't see you sign up? I'm so sorry. :/
Again, I apologize. Sad

No its perfectly fine! I'll prolly just play mabi a bit more for awhile then~ I don't wish to be in anyones way I love you
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:10 pm

BabyHai wrote:
RenKazama wrote:

Again, I apologize. Sad

No its perfectly fine! I'll prolly just play mabi a bit more for awhile then~ I don't wish to be in anyones way I love you

Alrighty, don't be a stranger though. (:
A lot of the clan is probably going to be slighty more active this month thanks to the event, so this would be a good time to get to know a lot of us. Mingling. <3
Back to top Go down
Steam
BabyHai

BabyHai

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:17 pm

RenKazama wrote:
BabyHai wrote:

Alrighty, don't be a stranger though. (:
A lot of the clan is probably going to be slighty more active this month thanks to the event, so this would be a good time to get to know a lot of us. Mingling. <3

I guess but if i get in the way please tell me Razz
I can always go talk to DeJaVuu's TS Embarassed
/Fred is in here atm <3!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
PsychoRealm

PsychoRealm

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:28 pm

Just pair em up with someone so they got 2 pupils
Back to top Go down
Jasonix

Jasonix

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Why not have all six rounds on one day? Or do you want to have an adequate amount of training in between?
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Raptor said he dropped out so I don't have a tutor, but with how busy I am I'm not sure if I can do this so I might drop out too.
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Okay, so what we'll do now since Lenfriend dropped is a now paired Luna and Blah with different Tutors.

Blahblah677 is now paired with Shottymaster as well as OrganicApple.
Luna is now paired with Purpletwinki as well as Paiste20.
I'm updating the pairs on the front page.
Back to top Go down
Steam
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:33 pm

Sorry to be that guy. But i'm gonna have to drop the 2nd half. I'll just do it for the lulz. I mean Ant already has one pupil Very Happy If I can make it i'll just make it to have fun. Not to compete. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jasonix

Jasonix

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Ugh people dropping out. Give meh all tutors so we can...
(insert gay shit here for lulz).
Back to top Go down
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:39 pm

-Skippy__ wrote:
Im gonna drop out of this event.

I posted this on the SH forums on the 15th and thought you had read it ecchoo...
I forgot to post it here also.

Ive been having massive connection problems and cant play CA at all right now.
Back to top Go down
GstarRawr

GstarRawr

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:23 pm

I'll take blah or luna
Back to top Go down
BabyHai

BabyHai

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:39 pm

You'll take... thats so sweet Sad

But you should ask Shottymaster or Purpletwinki to see who has less time to spare for two people Smile
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:17 pm

GstarRawr wrote:
I'll take blah or luna

Ask both Shotty and Purple first, whoever has less time on their schedule can negotiate with you. However, if both people are perfectly fine as is, then I don't see a reason to further complicate things. (:
Back to top Go down
Steam
GstarRawr

GstarRawr

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:23 pm

Well then that means I have no pupil since Skippy just dropped out D:
Back to top Go down
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:33 am

GstarRawr wrote:
Well then that means I have no pupil since Skippy just dropped out D:
Sorry )-:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!   Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Arms: T.U.T.O.R.S. Event!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next