Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Guys :)

Go down 
+9
MyInnerFred
Echo
RenKazama
Elk
Paiste
JohnPwnsYou
Shottymaster
GstarRawr
HaroldSax
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HaroldSax

Hey Guys :) Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:55 am

So I finally decided to register here and see how everyone is doing, and if you guys are interested, I'd love to share VPG's story with you gentlemen. It's quite an invigorating story if I do say so myself. We've been more successful than I've ever imagined us being.

How are things going here?
Back to top Go down
GstarRawr

GstarRawr

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:06 am

OHAI HAROLD.

Story time? I wanna hearrr
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:16 am

Harold Very Happy

I never really talked to you much back in TP. D:

Things are going pretty well, we're starting to rebuild our CA clan. We have a good number of new recruits and expect to become larger as we level up and get our name out there. We got into the finals for the clan photo contest on the Nexon forums (go vote for us Very Happy) so that's some good publicity. We're just starting up our weekly events, maybe you should see if you can't drop in for a few :O

Now, tell us about how you guys are doing Razz
Back to top Go down
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:26 am

DAT SESSY GUY DAT WAS SO NICE TO ME WHEN I FIRST JOINED TP OHI.
HAY BAYBAY. Tell us! But before you start, I haz questinzzzzzzzz. Do you have anything from the CA forums that were deleted? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paiste

Paiste

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:58 am

Harold cant vote for us cuz hes a nub. on another note:

Hey Guys :) Tyrann10
look how big and strong she got! We should be proud.
Back to top Go down
Steam
HaroldSax

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:14 am

That's great that you guys are doing so well, I'm very glad that after the separation you guys are doing okay. The AVA guys fizzled out within a month, so it was a major, major bummer that they didn't really stick together. At the very least, I just wanted everyone after the separation to be in a good place, and apparently you gents have that here, so congratulations on that.

However, so begins the story of VPG that only started about oh....3 weeks ago.

For a long time, we weren't doing too much. A bunch of grinding, some practices, recruitment, all that sort of stuff and then we finally had a hobbled together team that we attempted to land on the map (I'll explain that in a moment) and once we did, we achieved success that we honestly could not have seen...

The "map" that I am referring to is the Global Ultimate Conquest map, or UC for short, and it involves territories that are interconnected and every one of them gives a certain amount of Gold (premium currency) every 24 hours. Some are worth next to nothing (24 Gold) and others are worth a whole hell of a lot (4,800 Gold), for perspective, 4,800 Gold is about $20 worth of Gold...that you get...for free...each day. The thing is, the teams on the map are all good teams, you do not get on the map if you're bad. So the fact that we even got on the map was a huge success for us.

Even though we barely had a strong enough to fight, we did it, and we expanded to 4 territories in about a week, knocking a couple of clans off the map in the process. That's when a clan called Legions of Iron came to us and proposed that we enter into an alliance with them. We entered into the alliance and ventured into Spain, had some success, had some lapses in success, but it's all working out.

Now, we're on the verge of a major invasion that will yield more Gold, more prestige, more enjoyment, and a better time for all.

Also, we have 82 members :3
Back to top Go down
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:16 am

My question was not answered. I will try again. This time... in normal english... Do you have anything left from the old forums?
Back to top Go down
Paiste

Paiste

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:35 am

Old forums are still there but not in use.
Back to top Go down
Steam
Elk

Elk

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:14 am

Hai Haroldddddd. <3333333333333333333333

I registered an account on your forums forever ago and I've only posted once there. :<
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Wow, congrats! Sorry that AVA didn't stick, but looks like it was for the best.
You guys got that much done in such a small amount of time, I'm kinda jealous.
You should really come around more! It's loud and fun on teamspeak over here, but not so much on the forums.
Don't be a stranger, we'd love to have you drop by sometime. (:

We're doing amazing though, activity has been higher than it's ever been back in TP, we're doing very well competitively, and have events and tournaments going on almost every week. I've even somehow managed to pull my way up to Administration. :/
Thanks again for laying down the foundation that would grow up and leave to become Dead Pixel.
We appreciate it.

Last edited by RenKazama on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steam
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:17 pm

Good to know VPG is doing well without a lot of the core TP-originals there

Nearly everyone that's made the switch with us from TP to Dead Pixel is still around and as active as ever with a couple exceptions, but we're all still here. We hit level 2 not too long ago and only just then opened up recruitment; we've already gained some awesome members like Ant and TPS.

I'm trying to grow this slowly and steadily though, I want everyone to be united and close instead of the new guys distant and in their own little 'group'. I'm aware it might be a little odd for them at first since a lot us have known each other for quite a while, but from what I'm hearing everyone is being very welcoming and supportive of the new recruits.

Why, just the beginning of this week was our first step into CA publicity beyond those who already forum there frequently.
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Echo wrote:
Good to know VPG is doing well without a lot of the core TP-originals there

Nearly everyone that's made the switch with us from TP to Dead Pixel is still around and as active as ever with a couple exceptions, but we're all still here. We hit level 2 not too long ago and only just then opened up recruitment; we've already gained some awesome members like Ant and TPS.

I'm trying to grow this slowly and steadily though, I want everyone to be united and close instead of the new guys distant and in their own little 'group'. I'm aware it might be a little odd for them at first since a lot us have known each other for quite a while, but from what I'm hearing everyone is being very welcoming and supportive of the new recruits.

Why, just the beginning of this week was our first step into CA publicity beyond those who already forum there frequently.

+1

Thats why Echos the Clan Leader.
Back to top Go down
HaroldSax

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:43 pm

I'm very glad that you guys have prospered, and thank you Ren, I'm glad that out of my failure came success. VPG is doing a lot of things differently, like actually having a more concise aim this time around, which is competition. There is a lot of work to that game, and we've been working overtime. We're in a little bit of a goofy spot at the current moment because we only own one territory, but we're fighting for another tonight, and then hopefully more tomorrow.

Congratulations on getting to Level 2 as well guys, that's really awesome. I remember it took TP a fairly long time to continuously level up with our focus being simply enjoying time, we never really tried to do anything too competitively for the longest time.

You guys are growing in the right way, VPG is having a pretty nice success despite expanding so fast. We've been really working overtime trying to get more teams ready...the next obstacle is...well...it's a big one.
Back to top Go down
冥界劍士

冥界劍士

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:04 am

What's VPG?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrDragunovSVD
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:37 am

VPG is what the WoT division of TP developed into after the other divisions either broke away or dissolved.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:42 am

冥界劍士 wrote:
What's VPG?

For Harold's knowledge, this is Raptor Jesus from the forums. We want him in the clan but he's too busy in TDM :<
Back to top Go down
Mephisto Phallus

Mephisto Phallus

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:35 pm

We need to cw more and level up D:
TDM has had to stop recruitment due to lack of space...
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:20 pm

We're out of space too, but the hacker problem really sucks
Back to top Go down
HaroldSax

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:17 pm

They still haven't fixed that? D:
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:27 pm

They'll never fix there hacker problem.
Back to top Go down
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:29 pm

Their*
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:27 pm

The hacker problem was almost gone for a few months, but in the last two weeks it has resurfaced.
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:06 pm

Shottymaster wrote:
The hacker problem was almost gone for a few months, but in the last two weeks it has resurfaced.

Lifetaker... oh my lifetaker.
Back to top Go down
Steam
HaroldSax

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:11 am

That's unfortunate actually, I was hoping that they would have fixed that by now.
Back to top Go down
GstarRawr

GstarRawr

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:29 am

Played 3 games today, guess what happened in each Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys :)   Hey Guys :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next