Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead Pixel Promo video

Go down 
+6
Blahblah677
Unblest_Devotee
Shottymaster
Malicih
MyInnerFred
Echo
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo
Leader
Echo

Dead Pixel Promo video Empty
PostSubject: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:20 pm

Alright, so I wanted to do this back in TP for a while, but I never had the chance since I couldn't record.. but now I can Very Happy

So I was thinking of a promo vid for Dead Pixel.. kind of like a farewell TP here is Dead Pixel kind of thing. Listen to this music real quick:

Yes it's from an anime soundtrack, but it sounds awesome and it's original at least compared to insert famous rock band here music overtop almost every montage.

So this is what I was thinking:

00:00-00:13 = the Team Paragon logo in flames/burning
00:14-00:24 = Has the text fade in and out slowly saying "From the ashes of Team Paragon"
00:25-00:35 = Has the text fade in and out slowly saying "Rises the new clan Dead Pixel"
00:36-01:22 = Has the clips of each one of the original members of Dead Pixel playing after introducing them. Maybe in 3rd person since everyone can't record?
01:23-01:34 = Has text fade in saying Shout-outs too: everyone can have someone/clan they want to list like we'll put in Sexy House/TDM maybe the guy who hosts our TS?
01:35-01:49 = Has the text "...and our previous family Team Paragon" talking about the shout-outs

What do you think? Good, bad? And how're we gonna get the 3rd person clips since everyone can't record?
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:23 pm

We'll just get the people who can record to do the recording. =D
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:27 pm

I guess but I wanted an intro of everyone coming from TP over to DP; kinda like an introduction to all the main members of the clan
Back to top Go down
Malicih

Malicih

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Maybe it's my being indifferent to such things but isn't this kind of like going "Yeah bitches, we made our own shit cause we're friggen' bad ass."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:18 pm

Not really. I mean, I guess it could be taken that way but I just wanted some kind of send off to TP.

They were our roots and I'm not trying to make it seem like 'die TP, DP is here' (although maybe the flames may indicate that?) but at the end of the video I still refer to Team Paragon as our family, even if we are leaving it. For the most part TP was awesome, and since this is really the end of Team Paragon in CA, I wanted to still refer to TP as our roots instead of us breaking off because we didn't like it
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:04 pm

Sounds pretty cool, we just have to make sure it comes off as "What was once the great Team Paragon has died, and Dead Pixel has risen in its stead, to become a great clan once more." and not "Fuck Team Paragon, we're too cool for them so we made our own clan."
Back to top Go down
Unblest_Devotee

Unblest_Devotee

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:50 am

Yeah we have to be careful doing this cause it could very easily be seen as fuck you TP, oh yeah I was talking to Harold and he is actually sad that we left cause we was preparing to do something about our problems with you know who he's just been busy.

lol here is my old clan video that we did back in 2002 for warrock.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5806475416477719341#
We definitely have to do something professional not something lame and cheesy like this.
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:12 am

Unblest_Devotee wrote:

oh yeah I was talking to Harold and he is actually sad that we left cause we was preparing to do something about our problems with you know who he's just been busy.

That kinda makes me feel sad. D:
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Hey whats done is done, There no turning back now. We already bought a emblem and got a Teamspeak up and running.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:06 pm

I still wouldn't go back even if he asked me to, so yeah

Maybe you shouldn't make such shitty admin decisions
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Maybe I'm just being sentimental. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:44 pm

All your sentiments are here now, since we're the people you played with and hung out with back in TP anyway.
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:55 pm

The idea itself sounds great. I'm all up for it, but getting 3rd Person footage would be very hard to do, even if it was faked.

I don't even have my torrented version of Fraps anymore, so if anyone can show me one, that'd be great.

I'll try and get footage for my own part of the "Player Intros", as long as the coming Patch doesn't completely fuck over the lag.
Back to top Go down
Steam
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:10 am

RenKazamaCA wrote:
The idea itself sounds great. I'm all up for it, but getting 3rd Person footage would be very hard to do, even if it was faked.

I don't even have my torrented version of Fraps anymore, so if anyone can show me one, that'd be great.

I'll try and get footage for my own part of the "Player Intros", as long as the coming Patch doesn't completely fuck over the lag.
Will the intro contain a mix of 3rd person and 1st person footage? I'd like to be in the video too but can't guarantee any first person clips will be good quality (especially since I can't get the full version of fraps and it'd lag me to no end).
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:13 am

I'm sure someone would record for you if you lag.
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:51 am

I recommend you guys try using a program called PlayClaw to record ur games I like it more than fraps. You can select how many processor cores you want to work on the recording.

If you go to Piratebay there should be a cracked version of playclaw. Its Playclaw version 1.8, so it doesnt have as many options as a newer version but its the only one I can find cracked.
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Is it really all the better though?

Since i have neither, (because I forgot to backup my ripped version of fraps, derp), I'm really open to any suggestions.

Fraps seems to be the "big" recording software, it's probably "big" for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Steam
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: asdasdasdasd   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Are we going to make that video or did that idea just die?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:07 pm

I'm recording my matches, idk what you guys are doing O.O
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:40 pm

Shottymaster wrote:
Are we going to make that video or did that idea just die?
Can someone just do some 3rd person footage of me? I don't think anyone wants to see bad footage like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpBjDiXHU1Q

I kinda feel like just having myself dodge some bullets and spraying like a noob, then pull out a LAW xD
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:46 pm

It doesn't have to be in-game bad assery. It can really be anything, although I'm thinking we should do more staged things to make it look more cinematic than a mixtage.

For example we could stage a couple people coming out of Snow Valley underground, and Blah jumping from the broken house roof on top of one of them and stabbing them in the head then gunning the other ones down. It'll be obvious that it was staged (which I think is fine) but I can see that being a lot of fun if someone can come up with their own little skit/battle they want to act out
Back to top Go down
Elk

Elk

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Since I'm not one of the "original" members, I don't have to record myself, but I can help with the more cinematic stuff like Echo said. Smile
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:54 pm

Lol it would be funny for Shotty's clip to have him be Hauser and just have a crap ton of people firing at him with LAW's and stuff and he's just trotting around spamming his MG surviving everything
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:12 am

Honestly what I was thinking of is staging a baserape extended accolade rush with my a hawt MG loadout Very Happy

Does anyone happen to have an M60E4 Steel and/or RPK74M that they could drop for me? Razz
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:43 am

RenKazamaCA wrote:
Is it really all the better though?

Since i have neither, (because I forgot to backup my ripped version of fraps, derp), I'm really open to any suggestions.

Fraps seems to be the "big" recording software, it's probably "big" for a reason.
I have the demo version and I tried installing a full version of it from torrent but it just won't install. I found out online that I have to do some registry stuff (which was why Fred found regedit in my programs when he first TV'd me) but I never wanted to mess with it so I never bothered with it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pixel Promo video   Dead Pixel Promo video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Pixel Promo video
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next